Our Maintenance Technicians are responsible for ensuring the building, grounds and equipment remain in optimal condition and eliminate down time. You will work as part of a team under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor to provide a full range of services including preventative maintenance, repair and appearance of all equipment and grounds in a modern distribution center to help us ensure the right products get to the right place at the right time.
- Repair miscellaneous distribution center equipment; including forklifts, battery maintenance, power jacks, hand jacks, corporate vehicles, etc. and keep a detailed history log on each piece of equipment repaired.
- Perform electrical requirements such as data and voice cabling, and perform plumbing, carpentry and fabrication duties as needed in the distribution center.
- Maintain distribution center conveyor systems by diagnosing and troubleshooting problems and perform routine preventative maintenance on distribution center conveyor system to ensure proper working conditions.
- General maintenance of the distribution center, office buildings, and grounds; including snow removal, spreading salt, mowing grounds, trimming trees, picking up trash, etc.
- Ensure ongoing preventative maintenance for all systems operational in the DC; including HVAC systems, electrical units, lighting, roofing system, generators, parking lots, fans, restrooms and other plumbing systems, etc.
- Provide after-hours assistance in the event of an emergency or inclement weather conditions, serving as a first responder to assess snow removal needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required