We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Price & Signage Coordinator Duties:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Ensure all merchandise is accurately priced and signed
- Coordinate the preparation, execution, and delegation of pricing and signing in the store including ISS, TAB, Reticketing, Permanent Price Changes, Visual Marketing/ Monthly Sign Kit
- Validate pricing processes, signing processes, validates auditing of all pricing activities and coaches for improvement
- Teach, train, and develop associates for Pricing and Signing Team and Sunday morning TAB/ISS execution, including using the appropriate training tools such as LMS and Quick Notes
- Develop strong, customer focused partnerships with all levels of management and associates
- Provide feedback to management team on scheduling and staffing relating to the pricing and signage team
- Control shrink by complying with all Loss Prevention procedures and programs
- Comply with all Company workplace safety programs
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
- Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
- Adjust priorities, manage time wisely, and delegate tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Learn and use in-store technology (PDT Gun, Zebra Printer, ASP, Ricoh copier)
- Process information/merchandise through the computer system and register system
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide instructions to associates
- Excellent time-management skills
- 1-2 years of Retail experience preferred
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.