|What you'll do...
What you'll bring to the team...
High school diploma or equivalent, and meeting all continuing education requirements of the position.
Skills and Experience:
Must possess or demonstrate supervisory skills sufficient to guide associates, as well as demonstrate core leadership behaviors to grow and develop associates.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate in person.
- Strong customer service skills to ensure an outstanding end-to-end client experience.
- Good decision-making skills and the ability to function well under stress while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills to plan, manage, and execute day-to-day office operations.
- Demonstrated aptitude for business plan execution and desire to grow the business.