|Senior Software Engineer - Mobile Apps
Coraopolis, PA (USA)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Company:||DICK'S Sporting Goods||Contact:|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Fax:|
Everything we do at DICK'S Sporting Goods centers around our customers, or as we call them, our athletes. From online to in-store, we're disrupting retail through technology.
QualificationsFirst, let's talk Tech.
Here is a list of our platforms. Don't worry, you don't have to be a master at them all. Ideally, you'll have experience in a couple of them.
• Swift, Java, Java Spring, .NET core, React (Native or JS), Angular, Kotlin, etc.
As a Senior Software Engineer at DICK'S you will:
• Bring at least 3 years of experience to the table
• Bring mobile app architecture and design experience
• Work collaboratively with designers, product managers, and engineers
• Leverage cutting-edge technologies and modern practices
• Identify and communication technology problems and prepare remedies
• Build and ship high-quality code at a rapid pace
• Work with open source tools to build new technologies
• Participate in design thinking activities to improve the user experience
• Work with great people at our sprawling Pittsburgh campus that includes sports leagues, a world-class health club, and a dynamic culture
We believe that there is always a better way.
So, we will expect you to:
• Continuously learn modern software design and development core practices, utilizing articles, MeetUps, conferences, tech talks, etc.
• Review and discuss code with engineering peers and leaders to understand best practices and optimal design patterns
• Take the initiative to drive new ideas and projects
• Increase your business acumen by consistently learning about other parts of the business
• Support and mentor new members of the Software Engineering team
Lastly, here's some stuff that won't be part of your day-to-day.
At DICK'S you won't:
• Work in a silo
• Be limited by project plans
• Find yourself stuck in a boring cube
• Pay to park or be stuck in a corporate high-rise
• Be pigeonholed into proprietary and stagnant codebases
If you're excited about joining the DSG team, we'd love to meet you. Apply today!