Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for all business activities as it relates to their respective accounts and personnel.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding sales plan with targeted gross margins.
- Growing territory market share through account solicitation
- Strategic category sales growth (FMI, VCI, Fresh and Local, Smart Stock, etc.)
- Educating customers on category management trends and opportunities
- Business reviews and long-term growth strategy.
- Building and developing customer profiles for specific account pricing strategies.
- Preparing annual sales forecast working with General Sales Manager.
- Active participation and involvement with sales meetings, conferences and trade shows.
- Works with Credit Department to assist with high-risk accounts.
- Works with their team members to ensure all administrative roles are being handled properly. (A/R, order writing, returns, FMI implementation etc.)
- Execution of FMI (survey, recommendation, implementation oversight, acceptance rates)
- Achievement of goals for Corporate Marketing Programs.
- Build "partner" business relationship with all accounts in assigned territory.
- Manage Sales and Merchandising personnel in assigned territory
- BS or BA in Business Administration or related field experience
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of sales experience and account management.