Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
It all flows through you. As a Receiving Clerk, you will take orders from request to reality, in an environment where you'll feel and create a culture of safety and family. You will safely and efficiently retrieve product, manage merchandise, and monitor inventory levels within the warehouse. This includes performing a variety of tasks such as; directing, stocking, selecting, and replenishing products to ensure that the warehouse is providing Core-Mark customers with exceptional service and quality.
- Receiving products throughout the warehouse; logging in RFD and ensuring product is tagged.
- Verifying accuracy, quality, and sanitation of products received
- Collecting associated receiving and billing documentation, and delivering to Accounts Payable.
- Reporting accurate P.O.'s, pallet counts and case counts to Lead Person or Supervisor.
- Entering controlled item Counts into for monitoring, invoicing, and service level maintenance.
- Restocking selecting zones and flow lines to prepare warehouse for order selection when needed.
- Retrieving product in accordance with printed customer orders.
- Selecting special orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list, and customer demands.
- Consolidating merchandise into picking containers as necessary.
- Performing thorough inspections of all trailers before, during, and after receiving the loads.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Maintaining orderly workstation; returns supplies and merchandise to assigned locations.
- Logging product and vehicle inspections, as well as other inspections.
- Contributing to the safety and security of the warehouse environment.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- High School Diploma/General Educational Development (GED) certificate, or equivalent experience.
- Strong math skills (addition/subtraction/division/multiplication).
- 1-3 years of experience in a warehouse or manufacturing setting.
- Ability to get certified in forklift operation and Electrical-Pallet Jack.
- Computer proficient with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to lift, unload, and carry totes and bundles up to 30 lbs. repetitively and up to 60 lbs. occasionally, push up to 50 lbs., and move a dolly loaded with up to 250 lbs.
- Physical ability to stand and walk frequently, and be able to drive for a significant period of time.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather, temperature, lighting, and noise as determined by circumstances at accounts within assigned territory.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life,Disability,& Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness:401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first 6% contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE.STRENGTHENED BY ALL.