Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
Text CORE to 97211 to apply
It all flows through you. As a member of our warehouse team, you will take orders from request to reality, in an environment where you'll feel and create a culture of safety and family. You will safely and efficiently move and track all inbound, outbound, and stored products within the warehouse. This includes performing a variety of tasks such as; offloading, stocking, selecting, and replenishing products to ensure that the warehouse is providing Core-Mark customers with exceptional service and quality.
The primary function of the Night Warehouse Associate is to select orders and pack inside totes to be delivered to customers.
- Warehouse associates must be able to utilize the functions of the warehouse management system in order to perform daily tasks.
- May use an RF unit to scan product to verify proper location of merchandise.
- Transfers merchandise from the receiving area to their assigned reserve stock locations.
- Locates the product being stocked within the assigned location and verifies that the NDC number and description of the new stock match the current stock before picking from shelves.
- Checks existing stock and removes any items that are damaged
- Forwards any non-saleable products to the Return Goods area for processing.
- Transfers merchandise from reserve stock area to assigned pick area when necessary.
- Breaks larger units down into correct pick quantity removes any cellophane wrap and fills the pick shelf properly with the latest expiration dates on the left and the earliest dates on the right. .
- Maintains a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
- Complies with all appropriate policies procedures safety rules and regulations.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- High School diploma or equivalent and warehouse experience preferred but not required.
- Computer knowledge with basic familiarity of warehouse database systems
- Requires one to have excellent attendance and to meet productivity standards to ensure customer orders are prepped for delivery in a timely manner.
- Commitment to quality.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to continuously walk, stand, bend, and climb.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively and ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- May be required to obtain required certifications for powered equipment.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Regular and sustained periods of physical exertion requiring ability to lift, carry and position objects weighing up to 50 lbs using proper body mechanics.
- May require the ability to operate and be certified on various pieces of powered industrial trucks.
- Continuous walking, standing, bending, and climbing.
- Work is performed in a warehouse environment with exposure to noise and potential extremes in temperature
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life,Disability,& Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness:401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first 6% contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
Text CORE to 97211 to apply or email your resume directly to Chris Kirwan, Recruiter at email@example.com!