The Veterans Canteen Service (VCS) at the Jefferson Barracks VA Medical Center in St. Louis, MO is seeking a Replenishment Specialist.
As a Replenishment Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the life cycle of items ordered automatically through the Oracle Retail Merchandising System (ORMS). Additionally, the incumbent will provide support to the Inventory & Replenishment Division reporting to the Chief of Inventory Management & Logistics in the VCS Central Office.
Duties include, but may not be limited to the following:
Skills & Requirements
- Incumbent will review and analyze sales performance/trends to establish and adjust automatic replenishment levels by item by location.
- Incumbent creates, modifies, and/or deletes Replenishment items/attributes ranging from supplier information, lead times, canteen locations, and replenishment information as needed.
- Incumbent works directly with the canteen staff to adjust replenishment levels based on specific store requirements.
- Specialist will monitor order movement through Electronic Data Interchange process and Advanced Ship Notices, reporting all activities and problems for a rapid resolution.
- Incumbent will review and/or evaluate current sales cycle and regenerate new orders if needed.
- Incumbent will monitor min/max quantities and product transition and will work with the merchandising team and store staff to resolve assortment fit and Plan-o-gram updates.
- 1-2 years of experience with knowledge of replenishment processes, office automation equipment/functions computers, copiers, scanners, Microsoft Office (including Excel and Word) etc.
- Prior related experience working with contractors, vendors, and senior management.
- Experienced in operating computer systems such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Possesses effective communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work effectively to meet deadlines
HOW TO APPLY : Please send the resume and transcripts if required to email address below: