Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Receive all inbound merchandise and locates to proper pick location.
- Restock order pick lines and flow lines to prepare warehouse for order selection.
- Ensure placement of product in sufficient quantities to accommodate routine and/ or special demands.
- Perform routine cycle counts or other physical counts prompted by variance between on hand and continuous records.
- Retrieve product in accordance with printed customer orders.
- Pull orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list and ensure usage of product with oldest date first; rotates goods.
- Consolidate merchandise into picking containers and/or back-stock locations, as necessary.
- Pack products securely in cartons or totes.
- Notify Warehouse Supervisor of picking stations and/or back-stock locations not maintaining required production pace.
- Clearly mark cartons or totes with truck run and stop number.
- Ensure application of shipping ID numbers are placed on each carton or tote.
- Ensure products are packed to ensure there is no damage.
- Remove damaged merchandise from shipping lines and replace as necessary.
- Clear conveyor lines and surrounding areas of all extraneous inventory.
- Direct such stock to storage area or dry room as applicable.
- Verifies accuracy of picks prior to release of orders from work station.
- Maintain inventory location records.
- Restock order selection zones as necessary during conduct of picking operations.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Maintain clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Perform all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policy and OSHA requirements.
- Perform other duties as required .
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and finger to handle objects, tolls, or controls; reach with hand and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours. The employee must regularly lift a/o move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift a/o move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift a/o move up to 60 lbs.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language: Ability to read, print, and speak simple sentences. Recognize similarities and difference between words and between series of numbers. Must be able to read product codes and information quickly and accurately.
- Mathematical: Ability to add/subtract 2 digit numbers and multiply/divide 10's and 100's.
- Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables. Must be able to recognize malfunctions in equipment and notify supervisors.
- Stand up Forklift, electric pallet jack experience preferred