- Separating inbound freight
- Ensures placement of product in sufficient quantities to accommodate routine and/or special demands.
- Separating , cleaning, and stacking of totes
- Making boxes as needed.
- Sorting and disposal of boxes.
- Clear conveyor lines and surrounding areas of all extraneous inventory. Direct such stock to storage area or dry room as applicable.
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policy and OSHA requirements.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must be certified in Fork Lift and power dolly.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months of related experience a/o training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a production shift environment.
- Language: Ability to read, print, and speak simple sentences. Recognize similarities and difference between words and between series of numbers. Must be able to read product codes and information quickly and accurately.
- Mathematical: Ability to add/subtract 2 digit numbers and multiply/divide 10's and 100's.
- Deductive Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables. Must be able to recognize malfunctions in equipment and notify supervisors.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and finger to handle objects, tolls, or controls; reach with hand and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours. The employee must regularly lift a/o move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift a/o move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift a/o move up to 60 lbs.