Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- 4 to 5 years experience in merchandising or retail sales.
- 3 to 5 years management experience.
- Computer skills include Excel, Word, and Access.
- Excellent product knowledge of all commodities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- AUTO: Personal vehicle in good working order. Active insurance with basic minimums. A current drivers license. Auto and gas allowance to be consistent to the current Division Expense Schedules.
- Coordinate customer store resets.
- Maintain monthly reset calendar.
- Allocate necessary resources to scheduled resets.
- Manage all reset supply items to ensure proper materials on-hand.
- Create store floorplans with customers.
- Guide and participate in store resets.
- Handle paperwork, store training, and opening orders for accounts that are part of a National Account contract.
- Must be able to project a professional image and attitude.
- Advises accounts of discontinued, inactive, and replacement items.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with Core-Mark's products and services.
- Re-sets and Store Tags
- Determines the workload and time.
- You are responsible to make sure that all merchandising, stocking and tagging is done within the time frame and budget.
- After you have evaluated store needs, discuss any concerns with your manager (manpower, costs) that may hinder your ability to complete the task.