Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
To apply for this opportunity text CORE to 97211, email your resume directly to email@example.com or click Apply Now via this posting.
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE)www.core-mark.com
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
Looking for a company with a welcoming fun culture, great benefits and competitive pay? If so Core-Mark New England wants you to join our Night Warehouse Team and help us unleash our potential. We offer Full-time shifts running from 2:00pm to Finish, Sunday through Thursday. Starting pay ranges from $12.00/hr to 15.50/hr + Incentives.
The desired candidate will be highly motivated, safety conscious and dedicated to providing excellent customer service by accurately fulfilling customer orders utilizing a voice picking system. Night Warehouse Selectors are responsible for selecting and packing items that customers have ordered in totes or boxes to be delivered the following day.
- Using the appropriate equipment, ensure that safe and efficient movement and tracking of any inbound, outbound, and stored products within the warehouse.
- Maintain movement, accuracy, and efficiency of product.
- Maintain inventory integrity by adhering to system discipline at all times.
- Communicate any pre-trip check issues, safety incidents, and injuries immediately to a member of management.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail with regard to housekeeping by ensuring that proper attention is given to all areas, including, but not limited to, balers, aisles, racking, floors, door pits, and other areas as assigned.
- Perform end of shift tasks, such as; but not limited to, maintaining cardboard, white pallet and chep pallet trailers, charging power equipment and verifying completed work (unresolved pallet tags).
- Ensure that consistent practices are followed.
- Perform others duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- High School diploma or equivalent and warehouse experience preferred but not required.
- Computer knowledge with basic familiarity of warehouse database systems
- Requires one to have excellent attendance and to meet productivity standards to ensure customer orders are prepped for delivery in a timely manner.
- Commitment to quality.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to continuously walk, stand, bend, and climb.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively and ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- May be required to obtain required certifications for powered equipment.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Regular and sustained periods of physical exertion requiring ability to lift, carry and position objects weighing up to 50 lbs using proper body mechanics.
- May require the ability to operate and be certified on various pieces of powered industrial trucks.
- Continuous walking, standing, bending, and climbing.
- Work is performed in a warehouse environment with exposure to noise and potential extremes in temperature.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first 6% contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.