HP Event Specialist Representative (Part Time)
$15.65/Hour Plus Benefits & Cell Phone Allowance!
Mosaic is a leading full-service North American Integrated Services Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
We are currently seeking a highly driven Sales Representative (part-time) for the position of Event Sales Representative (ESR) to join our innovative, growing company. Take a look at the responsibilities and qualifications below and see if you think you'd make a great member of the team.
Pay is $15.65/Hour with Benefits Plus $50/month cell phone data allowance!
- Drive sales, advocacy and brand awareness of HP Products
- Actively engage customers with compelling demonstrations of HP features, communicating the customer benefits delivered
- Generate in-store buzz through passion and engagement for the HP Brand
- Build strong professional relationships with all in-store personnel
- Ensure that HP in-store displays are clean, functional, and demo-ready
- Gather competitive intelligence and report on specific tactics including price moves, new products and merchandising materials
- Complete call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines
- Maintain working knowledge of all products, as well as the location and and the best methods to point retail sales associates for questions beyond your knowledge
- Additional miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Retail sales experience, tech industry is a plus
- Exhibit an energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Outgoing and friendly working demeanor with store associates, customers and co-workers
- Confident and comfortable business casual dresser
- Ability to communicate effectively in 1:1 and small group settings in a busy retail environment
- Capable self-starter that is also a team player
- Smartphone ownership and proficiency for the purposes of time card, visit reporting and in-aisle training delivery ($50/mo reimbursement provided)
- Ability to work part-time, Saturday and Sunday
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation capable of holding the items above from your home to assigned store location(s) (mileage reimbursement provided)
- Ability to lift, carry and setup a portable demonstration table and potential customer giveaway items to-and-from your vehicle and assigned store location(s)
- Ability to lift and carry PC and Printer boxes to assist customers and set small displays as needed
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Online Below