Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Assisting Warehouse supervisor in coordinating and training warehouse staff.
- Ensure functioning of warehouse in the absence of the Warehouse supervisor.
- Verifies accuracy of orders and quality.
- Retrieves product in accordance with printed customer orders.
- Verifies accuracy of picks prior to release of orders from work station
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policy and OSHA requirements.
- Performs audits to ensure overall quality of work (loading trucks, unloading trucks, RF movement, and tote stacking.)
- Works with employees one on one to improve their service level
- Provides supervisors feedback on processes and individual performance and makes suggestions for continued improvement
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- 3 years of warehouse experience.
- Leadership/Mentoring skills preferred.
- Ability to work a 4 day schedule in a 6 day work week operation. Hours and days may vary
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language: Ability to read, print, and speak simple sentences. Must be able to read product codes and information quickly and accurately.
- Mathematical: Ability to add/subtract 2 digit numbers and multiply/divide 10's and 100's.
Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables. Must be able to recognize malfunctions in equipment and notify supervisors.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program all paid for by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first 6% contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.