We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Operations Lead Duties:
- Maintain neat and orderly stock and receiving areas.
- Handle the receiving of merchandise deliveries as needed.
- Process store-to-store transfers, RTV's and company initiated merchandise claims.
- Participate in product knowledge training and be ready to assist customers on the sales floor.
- Assist the store management team with general supervision in assigned department and other areas of the store as needed
- Clear communication through directing on-floor work assignments, operational tasks, leading & communicating company objectives to associates, and providing on-floor training of all associates
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and footwear brands in sporting goods
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- Compliance to loss prevention standards and audit requirements
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Success Profile :
- Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1-2 years of Retail Sales, Retail Supervision or cash-handling experience preferred
- Basic PC Skills
- Knowledge of golf equipment, components and accessories preferred
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.