Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
As an Onsite Sales Analyst, you'll work as the liaison between the Customer and the Core-Mark Distribution Centers management teams solving many client/ customer service issues.
- Set up accounts by gathering new Customer information, entering Customer information into Core-Mark proprietary systems, notifying Distribution Centers, and creating opening order.
- Verify all new procedures, service changes, and system modifications have been successfully communicated and applied to Customer accounts.
- Monitor aged inventory and develop exit strategies with Customer and Distribution Centers.
- Collect information (from customer and/or vendors) to set up new items.
- Manage Customer accounts using Core-Mark proprietary systems. Create and maintain reoccurring reports for customer, directors, Distribution Centers, and/ or VPs such as critical items, out of stocks, velocity, and lost sales.
- Conduct regular account reviews with Core-Mark Account Director and customers to evaluate any changes in customers' needs.
- Build rapport with all members of the assigned accounts team, including all category managers, upper management and field operational management.
- Manage all promotional activity including coordinate the set-up of items in the Core-Mark system, coordination and communication of promotions to Core-Mark Distribution Centers and follow up to ensure product shipped in timely manner to all stores.
- Control inventory by working with Distribution Centers to monitor fill rates and ensure best possible performance, and communicate to buyers projected movement on new Customer items.
- Communicate to Core-Mark Distribution Centers all developments within assigned accounts such as store closings, store openings, new marketing initiatives financial changes etc
- Energetic, Positive, Can-Do Attitude
- 2- 3 year's work experience in customer management
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel, PowerPoint, word)
- Superior analytical skills, ability to mine data and construct metrics
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction