Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Hiring and Training of new and existing Merchandising Staff
- Audit Time sheets and Prepare Payroll Spread sheet
- Provide weekly scheduling of Merchandising Routes
- Oversee Corporate Merchandised Programs (ie. Smart Stock, Mojo etc.)
- Ordering Merchandising Equipment and Supplies
- Development of new concepts relating to category management
- Work with SpaceVues Manager to implement schematics as needed
- Maintain expenses within established budget
- Responsible for customer complaint resolution involving merchandising
- Scheduling and implementation of Store Sets with Sales Dept.
- Attend local sales meetings, trade shows and training seminars
- Communication with Department Managers on any issues
- Performs additional duties as assigned by General Sales Manager
Skills/ Education Requirements: BS or BA in Business Administration or related field experience. Must have a minimum of five years of merchandising and management experience.