- Compares receiving purchase order with merchandise received
- Unloads trucks
- Operate electric pallet jacks, order selectors, and reach trucks
- Manually sorts and segregates received merchandise
- Compares receiving purchase order with bill of lading/packing slip
- Use of RF units to scan PO in to ensure order is accurate
- Works with Purchasing Department to rationalize discrepancies on PO is received.
- Understands company policies and ensures adherence
- Enforces safety and sanitation requirements. Ensures that Core-Mark, OSHA and AIB standards for warehousing, distribution and employee safety are met
- Upholds our high housekeeping and cleanliness standards at all times
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Text CORE to 97211 to apply!