In addition to steady hours and competitive pay, our Sales Service Representatives also get:
- Generous medical, dental & vision coverage ($60 to $190 per month depending on plan selected)
- 401(k) retirement savings with employer matching and immediate vesting
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid AD&D and Life Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Permanent full time positions
- A history of promoting from within
- Family like work environment
A Core-Mark Sales Service Representative is responsible for servicing, developing and maintaining existing accounts as well as identifying, developing and managing new accounts.
This is a full time position with competitive compensation, bonus potential and excellent benefits package. Ideal candidates will possess a strong sales background, excellent customer service and a proven track record of working independently in an outside sales role.
- Call on assigned independent/chain accounts and implement strategies for increasing sales, market share, and profitability
- Identifying, developing and managing new accounts/new business in your territory
- Manage territory and time by planning itinerary effectively and efficiently, and by allocating call frequency based on the account's potential value
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Responsible for managing accounts receivable and reporting to management as requested
- Support and promote Core-Mark marketing programs
- Provide customer service to assigned accounts by following through with customer issues and providing resolution
- Provide merchandising, stocking, pricing, shelf-facing, stock rotating, and product and shelf cleaning
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Attend sales meetings
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
- convenience or grocery retail experience
- Microsoft Office Experience and PC skills a plus
- Reliable vehicle, current auto insurance, valid driver's license, and a clean driving record
- The ability and willingness to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and possess a high level of organizational skills
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Good geographical knowledge of Whatcom/Skagit County and the surrounding areas.
Please note: This is an entry-level position for applicants who are looking to begin their sales careers in a company that offers high potential for advancement. If you are an experienced sales professional, please reference the Core-Mark job board for the Sales Development Representative opportunity.