Warehouse Workers at Chewy, Inc.
Chewy has INCREASED PAY RATES with pay raises starting at 90 days!
Looking for a long-term career that will guarantee you full-time hours and opportunities for overtime, with a great starting pay rate of up to $15.75 per hour? Standard opportunity for pay rate increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!
Chewy is also on a bus route, available 7 days per week!
- Days: 6:00 AM 4:30 PM
- Nights: 5:00 PM 3:30 AM **SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL FOR NIGHT SHIFT
- Multiple Schedules Available!
- *IMMEDIATE START DATES AVAILABLE*
Amazing Chewtopian Benefits:
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Opportunity
- Immediate Start Dates Available!
- Pay raise at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, & 48 months
- 6 paid holidays
- Flexible Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- 401K plan with employer contributions
- 80 hours of accrued PTO
- 80 hours of accrued Unpaid Time Off
- Opportunity for Advancement
We have awesome culture, competitive benefits, and overtime available. This is a direct-hire, non-seasonal, job with definite potential for growth.
Our warehouse workers will benefit from career development programs with rapid career growth potential, and much more! And don't forget we have a bus-route for all shifts, 7 days per week, that will drop you off right at our employee entrance!
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialists do a wide range of warehouse functions; picking, packing, shipping, order fulfillment, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving product to various locations utilizing a Forklift Order Picker, High Reach Truck, etc.
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service, and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Forklift positions will require minimum of 3-6 months operation on a STAND-UP Reach Truck, Cherry Picker, or Order Picker.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours, each 10 hour shift has two 30 minute breaks
- Flexibility for lots of overtime opportunities.
Other known titles: Warehouse worker, fulfillment specialist, general labor, material handler, shipping, receiving, picking, packing, order fulfillment, inventory control, quality control, distribution specialist
Apply Online Below