Are you passionate about customer service? Do you delight in creating an inclusive and engaging team? We're building a new Customer Engagement Center at our Corporate Office and looking for some amazing leaders!
The Customer Engagement Center Supervisor is responsible for serving as a leader for the Customer Engagement Center (Contact/Call Center) Team. Works as part of team, ensuring customer inquiries are resolved in an engaging and exciting manner. Communicates via phone, email and other channels, resolving more complex Athlete concerns. Assigns, monitors, and reviews the day-to-day work of Teammates and provides guidance as needed. Leads by example, coaching and developing Direct Reports to build a bench of Passionate, Driven, Skilled and Committed Teammates. Manages telephone and workload service levels to meet or beat service targets.
The role you'll play:
- Resolves intermediate to complex Athlete concerns. Serves as a resource for Athlete Engagement Teammates. Serves as secondary and at times primary escalation point for issue resolution. Anticipates Athlete needs and proactively identifies solutions. Partners across the business to resolve complex and critical or escalated questions /problems.
- Provides technical guidance on more complex issues; plans, prioritizes, organizes and completes work to meet established objectives. Maintains and improves performance of the Athlete Engagement Team. Enhancing employee morale, motivating Teammates, and following the policies of organization.
- Coordinates the day-to-day activities of Athlete Engagement Teammates receiving incoming telephone calls. Intercedes on incoming calls requiring in-depth knowledge of the organization's products/services. Monitors trends and notifies manager of re-occurring or high priority issues. Answers questions and recommends correct steps to address Athlete concerns. Participates in the construction of schedules and administers intra-day workload and staffing optimization.
- Conducts daily call monitoring, providing coaching to Teammates to ensure accurate and engaging interactions. Supervises operations of all Teammates for scheduled shift, reporting necessary issues or concerns. Develops the members of their team and delivers performance results to Teammates on a consistent basis.
- Maintains records of interactions, documents details, complaints, comments, and action taken. Contacts Athletes to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of experience in a call center environment.
- At least 1-year experience in direct management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other team members.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 30 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents, 10-key numeric pad).
- Self-directed, able to manage own time and tasks, as well as consistently meet deadlines
- Experience in identifying operational issues, recommending, and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple priorities with varying completion dates.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, metric based service levels and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Familiarity with Contact/Call Center systems, processes and terminology.