Shift Hours & Days: Mon-Fri 8-5pm
Position primary responsibilities include:
- Answer all incoming lines and transfer to appropriate parties
- Respond to customer inquiries in a courteous and timely manner; able to keep a calm demeanor under pressure
- Respond to customer inquiries via telephone or email
- Work closely with customer to find solutions for problems by clarifying issues and research, has knowledge of when to escalate issues
- Coordinate special shipping requests with the warehouse, transportation and data processing departments, expediting orders as deemed necessary.
- Communicate and build relationships with all other departments
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers
- Report customer feedback through action reports, voice mail message to sales and inter-office interaction with management including any signs of customer dissatisfaction.
- Maintain current and accurate procedure guidelines manual.
- Effective correspondence with customers as required.
- Prepare reports concerning customer service activities
- Greet all visitors and notify appropriate person of guest arrival as needed
- Maintain visitor log and distribute visitor badges as needed
- Greet all applicants and provide with appropriate employment application as needed
- Take telephone orders/will-calls
- Detailed Research including requests for credit
- Daily data entry of customer credits
- Customer notifications of delivery adjustments
- Data entry
To qualify, candidate should possess:
- Some computer knowledge, including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word and Outlook (AS/400 experience preferred)
- Ability to use ten key
- Ability to safely lift up to 35lbs
- Occasional overtime will be required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have excellent phone and communication skills
- Prior experience in customer service preferred
- Excellent customer relationship management skills