- Stand up forklift and / or Electric Pallet Jack experience required.
- Restocks order pick lines and flow lines in both ambient and freezer temperatures to prepare warehouse for order selection.
- Ensures placement of product in sufficient quantities to accommodate routine and/or special demands.
- Performs routine cycle counts or other physical counts prompted by variance between on hand and continuous records.
- Retrieves product in accordance with printed customer orders.
- Clear conveyor lines and surrounding areas of all extraneous inventory. Direct such stock to storage area or dry room as applicable.
- Restocks order selection zones as necessary during conduct of picking operations.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policy and OSHA requirements.
- Perform other duties as required
Required to operate Powered Industrial Trucks in accordance with OSHA and company safety standards
- Reach truck
- Electric Pallet Jacks
- Cherry Picker
Will be responsible for moving product to and from different locations, and also placing product in racks up to 50 ft. high.
Benefits for our Employees
- Full time positions.
- Steady Work
- Excellent Health Care benefits.
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and supplemental insurance.