COME AND JOIN THE CORE-MARK FAMILY.
Core-Mark is gearing up for our busy season and are currently looking to fill a day shift stocker
This position will be scheduled from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm at our location at 100 West End Road in Hanover Township.
Overtime will be required.
As a day shift stocker employee, you are responsible is to work towards the common goals of the department with a positive attitude and willingness to learn. Maintain attention to detail. Adherence to policies and procedures set forth by Core-Mark management will be observed at all times.
Why Work for Core-Mark.......
We are a family orientated company and offer a generous benefit package to include:
Medical/Dental and Vision Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Life and Accident Insurance
401K with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Vacation/Holidays and Sick Time
Supplemental Medical Insurance
Company and family events.
- Mainstream Duties & Responsibilities
- Ongoing Responsibilities:
- Stocking both pallets and full case throughout warehouse
- Product rotation by code date
- Completing daily stocking demands in a timely manner based on workload.
- Receiving and all associated duties following company protocol/procedures
- Other warehouse duties as assigned
- Health & Safety
- Comply with H&S policies and procedures
- Report hazards (unsafe conditions/acts) to H&S Advisor, Manager and/or Human Resources
- Refer all safety matters to the Supervisor/Manager in a timely manner
- All employees have a right to participate in H&S matters, this may include assisting in Safety Committee Meetings, Facility Self Inspections, Accident Investigations and Job Safety Analysis
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Riding Pallet jack experience preferred, must be able to be certified.
TECHNICAL ABILITIES TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, OR OTHER
- Must be able to learn the RF unit
- Discrete (confidentiality)
- Self Motivated
- Team Orientated
- Problem Solving/Decision Making Ability
- Accuracy/Attention to Detail
- Positive Attitude
Must be able to pass pre- employment background check and drug test.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to safely lift up to 75#, able to climb stairs and operate heavy industrial forklift and other equipment
- Ability to work in a high speed, production-based environment, able to meet company order selection quality and speed standards using hand held computers.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, ability to read, write and understand instructions and computerized reports and labels in English; recognize similarities and difference between words and between series of numbers. Must be able to read product codes and information quickly and accurately. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide 3-4 digit numbers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables. Must be able to recognize malfunctions in equipment and notify Manager. Must be able to use problem solving skills. Able to adapt quickly to changes in processes/procedures.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Able to work in an interruption-driven environment
- This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed.