Office Manager IIImagine if…
If you’re excited by this, then we are interested in learning more about you!
- You could lead people within an organization that still values giving back and offers flexible schedules
- You could make an impact in a measurable way, and that impact would be recognized and appreciated
- You could invest your time working for six months of the year, leaving you free for the remainder of the year to pursue other interests
H&R Block, the world’s leader in tax preparation services,1 is looking for driven leaders to manage our retail offices, and the fabulous teams of people that work within them, to accelerate our seasonal tax business. Our positions will be filled as an Office Manager I, II, or III, depending upon experience, and we also offer career progression to multi-unit office management positions and year-round roles to those with an interest and drive to grow!
Leverage your leadership skills to:
- Coach and lead the team to deliver outstanding client service and exceed targeted goals
- Manage office staffing, operations, and logistics for a large tax office
- Grow the business through developing local partnerships, managing office community involvement, and modeling and coaching sales and new client growth tactics
- Assist in the development and execution of office-level growth plans
- Assist in recruiting and interviewing tax office associates
Skills & Experience:
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years of prior related retail supervisor experience, or equivalent
- 2-3 years in an Office Manager or Tax Professional position preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for growth plan execution and desire to grow the business
- Leadership and supervisory skills to guide and develop associates
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course ²
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Block Advisors is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.