Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Maintain accurate and current expense vendor listing
- Creation and maintenance of vendor set-up files including W-9 and certificates of insurance
- Download bank activity for EFT accounts and Preparation of daily uploads for reconciliation
- Answers telephones, provides information and responds to vendor inquiries related to accounts receivable
- Establishes and maintains manual and computer files
- Prepares daily outgoing mail and processes incoming payments daily
- Expense invoices are entered into SAP Accounting System daily; the SAP queue must be cleared daily
- Scans invoices & processes internal expenses
- Maintains invoice files for various prepays and rebates
- Weekly preparation of customer expense invoices
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibility: None
- Knowledge equivalent to completion of four years of high school and 1 - 2 years of related accounts receivable experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to be able to discuss issues with customer and vendors
- Knowledge of standard office operating procedures and practices
- Ability to prepare reports utilizing computerized office applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and key information into a database, etc.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks and deal effectively with interruptions
- Must be able to perform detailed work accurately and efficiently within required time constraints.
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of internal and external customers
- Knowledge of SAP and AS400 helpful
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Normal office environment not subject to extremes in temperature, noise, etc
- Frequent interruptions to assist employees and customers in person and on the telephone
- May spend extended periods of time at the computer terminal, at desk, or on the telephone and operating other office equipment requiring eye-hand coordination and finger dexterity
- Occasional lifting, bending, standing and carrying files, documents and records
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic:Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Associates or better in Accounting.
Licenses & Certifications