Come and Join the Core-Mark Family
In a career at Core-Mark you can count on getting the encouragement and freedom to grow professionally, with the support of an established company and a caring team.
Warehouse Order Selectors are needed for this entry level warehouse position. A great attitude, work ethic, and willingness to learn are a must! General duties are selection of convenience store products into totes, stocking, cleaning, etc.,, Sunday through Thursday with a start time of 5:30 p.m. These shifts are full time (40) hours and will require overtime based on business needs. This is a high speed production position - speed of order selection and accuracy is required. There will be weekly order selection targets that must be met as an expectation of this job.
Why Work for Core-Mark...
We are a family orientated company and offer a generous benefit package to include:
Medical/Dental and Vision Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Life and Accident Insurance
401K with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Vacation/Holidays and Sick Time
Supplemental Medical Insurance
Company and family events.
- Selects product in accordance with printed customer orders.
- Selects will-call and other special orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list.
- Consolidates merchandise into product containers as necessary - "Totes"
- Clears conveyor lines and surrounding areas of all extraneous inventory. Directs such stock to storage area or dry room as applicable.
- Ensures placement of product in sufficient quantities to accommodate routine and/or special demands.
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation; returns supplies and merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of shift.
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policies and OSHA requirements.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Able to work in a team environment, working in alternate positions as needed to meet team goals.
- Able to work alternating shift times with uncertain end times.
- Ability to work in a high speed, production-based environment, able to meet company order selection quality and speed standards using hand held computers and pick to light systems following all safety protocols.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, ability to read, write and understand instructions and computerized reports and labels in English; recognize similarities and difference between words and between series of numbers.
- Drug Screen and Background Check are required.