Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Ability to follow and adhere to detailed input and processing steps. Completion of detailed checklists is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with Corporate IT for resolution of Division level problems.
- Monitor printers and output queues. Print and distribute reports in a timely manner.
- Report hardware problems to appropriate parties and contact service personnel.
- Monitoring AS/400 for job and system operational warning messages.
- Preparation of Allocation for Operations order selection.
- Prepare all paperwork for Store audits, and for the current day's shipments for Trans and Ops.
- Be able to work all shifts to provide emergency/vacation relief.
- Monitor the length of time jobs are running-report questionable times to Manager.
- Request supplies for operation.
- Trouble Shoot equipment failures and issue and react to get repairs scheduled.
- Perform regular cleaning of printers (IBM Line Printers and Zebra Label Printers), Monitors, Thin Clients and other misc. hardware.
- Input Will Call Orders and Billing reversal corrections.
- Keying of crate counts gathered from Loaders and timely releasing of truck delivery paperwork.
- Need to communicate with transportation and operations for paperwork, printer and computer related issues.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
- AS 400 Experience preferred.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office Excel.
- Knowledge of Computers and Computer related equipment (Peripheral equipment). May be required to trouble shoot peripheral equipment.
- Strong communication skills. Daily interaction with all departments is required (HR, Customer Service; Warehouse; Receiving; Transportation).
- Able to work in an office and warehouse/distribution setting, operating computer equipment the entire shift wearing appropriate clothing or PPE based on tasks being performed.
- Able to work in a sitting position for most of the shift, with occasional or frequent walking depending on the task being performed.
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing with internal and external customers using computer telephones, email and network systems, in a professional manner.
- Able to lift/push/pull/carry up to 10 pounds repeatedly, between 20 pounds and 40 pounds frequently, over 40 pounds occasionally.
- Able to bend or squat frequently.
- Ability to adapt to ever changing priorities and both act and communicate in a professional manner at all times.
Licenses & Certifications