Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to cover billing shifts: Morning, Swing and Night shift.
- Office support.
- Provide IT support to Corporate IT and LA Division.
- Coordinate with and provide support to warehouse, transportation, and sales departments regarding order processing and billings.
- Invoice all division sales - X-Dock, dropship, employee, sample and miscellaneous sales.
- Process credits.
- Re-route all customer billings and credits for night shift.
- Maintain Dropship Log.
- Ensure Daily Balancing Control Log is completed daily.
- Review all credits and billings for the day.
- Review Load Lists daily.
- Attend to customer inquiries regarding order and/or confirmation of order transmission.
- Maintain up-to-date and proper filing of daily reports.
- Provide general and administrative support to the Accounting/Finance Dept.
- Provide receptionist coverage as needed.
- Ensure adequate computer and printer supplies, forms, etc.
- Ensure SOX compliance.
- Perform ad hoc projects and assignments as requested.
- Work holidays as required.
Three years working experience preferably in a wholesale distribution industry.
Skills and Abilities:
Detail-oriented; self-motivated; strong commitment to teamwork; demonstrated initiative; good organizational and time management skills. Able to perform multiple tasks concurrently with a clear focus on meeting deadlines. Excellent and effective communication skills, both written and oral. Advanced computer skills, especially MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Be familiar with AS400 and LAN/WAN. Requires excellent interpersonal skills, with the capability to deal with all levels of employees effectively.