Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- As a Class A CDL Driver in Training, it is required to ride and learn to drive a 48' tractor trailer with a Driver. Each delivery route may take from 8 hours up to 72 hours (2 overnights at a time) .
- Assisting current driver with deliveries, helping unloading the truck while learning the job of a Delivery Driver for Core-Mark International.
- Provide great customer service to the managerial staff at each location you deliver to - ensuring their complete satisfaction with the product and the process.
- Obtain CDL permit within 3 weeks from getting into this position. . Once your permit is received, your hands on training will begin (behind the wheel).
- Following managers' and main Driver directions regarding product placement
- Reviewing invoices with store management
- Completing any necessary paperwork
- Collecting empty totes and crates to return to the distribution center
- Pick-up backhaul product when returning from route
- Adhere to all Department of Transportation and Company requirements with regards to operating a Class A vehicle
- Obtain a CDL license within 90 days from the starting date into this position.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift 60 lbs., push 50 lbs., and move a dolly loaded with up to 260 lbs.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions and stand for extended periods of time while performing physical labor
- Able to work flexible hours. Start & End times vary by route/week.
Licenses & Certifications