Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Collects, separates and bales cardboard boxes.
- Collects all damages, non-sellable merchandise from storage areas for transfer to dry room.
- Removes merchandise from beneath conveyor lines and flow racks for redressing, restocking or transfer to dry room
- Collects and stores empty pallets.
- Sweeps warehouse floor - uses electric scrubber/sweeper where available.
- Empties all trash bins and cigarette ash receptacles.
- Readies empty packing containers (boxes, totes) in picking zones for order selector.
- Maintains outside packing areas and receiving docks.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Appropriate experience in similar position.
- Proven ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely and careful manner.
Licenses & Certifications