As a Warehouse Person (Nights), you'll receive, store and distribute products within the warehouse by performing essential responsibilities listed below.
- Retrieves product in accordance with printed customer orders.
- Pulls orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list
- Packs products securely in cartons or totes.
- Consolidates merchandise into picking containers as necessary.
- Notify Warehouse supervisor of picking stations not maintaining required production pace.
- Insure application of shipping ID numbers on each carton or tote.
- Removes damaged merchandise from shipping lines and replace as necessary.
- Clear conveyor lines and surrounding areas of all extraneous inventory. Direct such stock to storage area or dry room as applicable.
- Clearly marks cartons or totes with truck run and stop number.
- Verifies accuracy of picks prior to release of orders from work station
- Ensure that product is packed to ensure there is no damage.
- Restocks order selection zones as necessary during conduct of picking operations.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policy and OSHA requirements.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screening and Background Check)
Ability to meet performance standards and work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively
** All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. **
- Generous Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Life, STD and LTD Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings with Employer Matching and Immediate Vesting
- Tuition Reimbursement