Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
The Sales Service Representative's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Call on assigned chain and independent stores as scheduled to perform merchandising, store layout and product display services.
- Advise accounts of discontinued, inactive, and replacement items and review and monitor plus-outs and promotions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Core-Mark's products and services.
- Ensure follow-up of all logistics according to chain contracts, including programs/specials, custom retail pricing, order books, and informational reports.
- File call reports with Territory Manager noting issues and action items and handle tracking of action items until closure.
- Meet regularly with Area Sales Manager to discuss chain programs, competitive activities, and store-level opportunities.
- Perform additional duties as required
Licenses & Certifications