Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Pick dairy products by case and each using an RF unit
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively
- Ability to stack and organize pallets based off of preassigned load list.
- Operate elevated material handling equipment such as order pickers and reach trucks are a prerequisite to be considered for this job.
- Rotate Stock properly to ensure freshness
- Use an RF unit to scan product to verify proper location of merchandise.
- Willingness to support other areas of warehouse as needed
- One year of previous experience operating a pallet jack is preferred
- Ability to read and understand the English language
- Applicants must possess basic mathematical reasoning skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and physically challenging environment
- Must be available to work over-time, long shifts, and holidays
- Adapt schedule to work alongside the changing demands of the warehouse
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment drug testing and background check
- Basic RF unit experience is a plus
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Licenses & Certifications