Replenish product and select back stock that is being shipped out during that shift to respective stores.
Work Schedule: Must be able to work Sundays
4 Day Work Week - Between Sunday and Friday
3pm Start Time
10-12 Hour Shifts
- 6 months of recent Stand up forklift experience required.
- Retrieves product in accordance with customer orders.
- Pulls orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list
- Insure application of shipping ID numbers on each carton or tote.
- Clearly marks cartons or totes with truck run and stop number.
- Verifies accuracy of picks prior to release of orders from workstation
- Ensure that product is packed to ensure there is no damage.
- As a Reach Stocker, move merchandise from staging area or put away location and replenish product.
- Keep slot or area fully stocked with merchandise.
- Collect pallets and put them in collection area.
- Restocks order selection zones as necessary during conduct of picking operations.
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Perform other duties as required.
In addition to steady hours and competitive pay, we offer the following:
- Strong safety culture & stability
- Work-life balance - set work schedules
- Off on Saturday
- Safe and reliable equipment
- 4 day work week
- Incentive pay for performance
- Paid training
- Career development & internal promotion opportunities - great step toward CDL Driver Training Program or Management Opportunities!
- Generous medical, dental & vision coverage, in addition to other benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings with employer matching and immediate vesting
- Tuition reimbursement & dependent scholarship opportunities
- Paid vacation, sick time, holidays
Mario Castillo Office - 817-293-5558 Ext. 84832
Address -- 6401 Will Rogers Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76134