Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
Mainstream Duties & Responsibilities
- Stocking both pallets and full case throughout warehouse - may include refrigerated/frozen product
- Product rotation by code date
- Receiving and all associated duties following company protocol/procedures
- Other warehouse duties as assigned
- Health & Safety
- Comply with H&S policies and procedures
- Report hazards (unsafe conditions/acts) to H&S Advisor, Manager and/or Human Resources
- Refer all safety matters to the Supervisor/Manager in a timely manner
- All employees have a right to participate in H&S matters, this may include assisting in Safety Committee Meetings, Facility Self Inspections, Accident Investigations and Job Safety Analysis
- Ability to safely lift up to 75#, able to climb stairs and operate heavy industrial forklift and other equipment
- Ability to work in a high speed, production-based environment, able to meet company order selection quality and speed standards using hand held computers and pick to light systems following all safety protocols.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, ability to read, write and understand instructions and computerized reports and labels in English; recognize similarities and difference between words and between series of numbers. Must be able to read product codes and information quickly and accurately. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide 3-4 digit numbers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables. Must be able to recognize malfunctions in equipment and notify Manager. Must be able to use problem solving skills. Able to adapt quickly to changes in processes/procedures.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Flexibility:Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Licenses & Certifications