Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Retrieves product in accordance with printed customer orders
- Stacks orders securely on skids according to sequence of delivery route
- Applies shipping ID labels to cases
- Responsible for the accuracy of the pick
- Maintains a clean, orderly work area
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policy and OHSA requirements
- Performs other duties as required.
Health & Safety
- Comply with H&S policies and procedures
- Report hazards (unsafe conditions/acts) to H&S Advisor, Manager and/or Human Resources
- Refer all safety matters to the Supervisor/Manager in a timely manner
- All employees have a right to participate in H&S matters, this may include assisting in Safety Committee Meetings, Facility Self Inspections, Accident Investigations and Job Safety Analysis
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and finger to handle objects, tolls, or controls; reach with hand and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours. The employee must regularly lift a/o move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift a/o move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift a/o move up to 60 lbs.
- Certified for Reach/Fork lift operation and Electrical-Pallet Jack
- Basic PC skills Word, Excel, Outlook
- AS400 Experience desirable
- Light typing skills/10 key by touch
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Three to six months of related experience a/o training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a production shift environment.
Licenses & Certifications