Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Identifies new independent stores and chains to target. Follow up on leads by Territory Manager. Determine potential profitability of prospects on the basis of potential sales volume, product mix, and degree of sales support required. Prioritize prospects by profit potential and develop and execute calling programs.
- Presents Programs and Promotions to Customers; responsible to meet Divisional quotas assigned.
- Assists Territory Manager in FMI Process, including implementation of Marketing Plans
- Calls on assigned stores to provide order collection for SmartStock and other ordering responsibilities as assigned.
- Provides quality Customer Service and issue resolution. Advises Territory Manager of status relating to progress, issues, and action items and handle tracking of action items until closure.
- Assists new accounts in ordering optimal products and in-store layout, product display, and merchandising activities.
- Responsible to maintain accounts receivables within terms and work with Credit Manager to review accounts, credit limits and transition to Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
- Monitors competitive activity and customer requirements and report information to Territory Manager.
- Must be able to project a professional image and attitude.
- Advises accounts of discontinued, inactive, and replacement items.
- Reviews and monitor plus-outs, promotions, back stock, build-to books, and spoils.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with Core-Mark's products and services.
- Ensures follow-up of all logistics according to chain contracts, including programs/specials, custom retail pricing, order books, and informational reports.
- Meets regularly with Territory Manager to discuss store-level opportunities and develop actions plans to capture.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Licenses & Certifications