Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Coordinate will-calls, special deliveries
- Make incoming receiving appointments ( common carriers & back-hauls)
- Routing with the Road show system: Establish truck routes and maintenance of routes
- Schedule drivers routes
- Answer (transportation related) phones: Driver sick calls, driver delivery problems, and equipment with Ryder/Penske
- Keep DOT files: Medical records, qualification files, and Vehicle accident file
- Fuel mileage records keeping
- Making appointment when necessary
- Put together driver daily routes (paper work)
- Check in driver's paperwork
- Check logs for errors
- Calculate weekly employees time for payroll (Transportation)
- Record shortages and record with accounts payable
- Knowledge and understand of System Equipment, terms, drivers, capabilities and maintenance procedures.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Strong expertise in Excel, Word & Outlook required
- Warehouse management system experience preferred; AS400 highly preferred
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to handle time sensitive projects
- Ability to be self-directed and self-motivated, as well as work with a team
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities and projects simultaneously and prioritize work
- Experienced with transportation/logistics into a structured format database.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in similar field.
- High school diploma or equivalent related job experience.
Licenses & Certifications