Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Developing and implementing cost savings programs - labor/overtime controls
- Partner with Transportation Department peers to ensure efficient and effective communication across departments
- Managing facility receiving and distribution processes in accordance with company standards and guidelines
- Monitors warehouse employee productivity/quality in accordance with the standards developed by the operations group. Develops and implements action plans (eg., facility/equipment improvements) designed to improve warehouse employee productivity/quality
- Maintaining inventory integrity
- Ensuring proper staffing levels, including recruitment and hiring
- Supervising all staff to insure outstanding customer service and operations efficiency
- Provide training and performance management of all warehouse employees
- Inspiring our team members through role modeling, mentoring, training and development
- Maintain safety, security, cleanliness and product organization in the warehouse.
- Bachelors Degree or related experience
- 5+ years of previous supervision experience
- Budget, P&L and Strategic management experience
- Forecasting experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Project Management experience
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Intermediate computer experience, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Bachelors or better in Management or related field.
5 years:Supervisory Experience
Licenses & Certifications