With the variety of duties you'll perform from day to day, you'll constantly be on the go and never bored. You'll deliver products safely and on time to multiple stops daily. Additional responsibilities will include offloading work, such as stacking and sorting delivered goods and pickups as needed, as well as:
- Sign-on bonus: $10,000
- Accelerated pay based on your experience.
- Benefits starting day 60 Medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) with annual company match and paid holidays and sick time after your first 90 days.
- Excellent home time.
As a Delivery driver you will be the face of our company to our customers is your primary role. You're the person they see week after week. You'll develop strong relationships that create value and trust with our customers.
- Operate trucks in compliance with DOT regulations and company policies.
- Utilize on-board computers to manage DOT log requirements and stop to stop navigation.
- Use a hand dolly to unload product including dry, fresh, and frozen items from the back of the truck into customer locations and collect delivery containers.
- Collect return items, check for credits and process them according to company guidelines.
- Maintain positive and friendly customer interactions at all times.
- Perform proper pre and post-trip inspection and write up any defects or concerns on vehicle condition report and clean out vehicles at the end of route.
- Ensure safety, timeliness, and accuracy of all role requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Class A Commercial Driver's License, DOT physical card and safe driving record.
- Commitment to quality customer service by utilizing excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read, write and communicate information accurately.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to follow all established procedures and regulations.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed.
- Excellent attendance and reliability is a must.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to lift, unload and carry totes and bundles up to 75 lbs. repetitively.
- Physical ability to maneuver loaded hand carts over a variety of inclines and surfaces
- Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather, temperature, etc.
- Significant periods of driving time.
Mario Castillo / Address - 6401 Will Rogers Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76134
Office - 817-293-5558 Ext. 84832
To apply online please visit: https://careers.core-mark.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.