Text CORE to 97211 to apply
Under general supervision of the Customer Experience Manager, will perform a variety of customer service functions to resolve routine customer inquiries and complaints while providing efficient service through timely response to telephone, fax and email requests. The Customer Service department is the liaison between customer and other company departments.
Position Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Responds to a variety of telephone, written and email/fax inquiries, requests and complaints from customers
- Conducts account research and resolves problems within scope of authority
- Refers customer inquiries to appropriate departments and documents all customer contacts
- Assures that appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared in a timely fashion
- Resolves customer requests for adjustments to orders and billing within scope of authority
- Enters and retrieves a variety of information using computer terminal
- Prepares computer input regarding newly acquired accounts
- Assists customers in ordering products
- Maintains current knowledge of pricing and product availability
- Assures customer service levels are maintained according to company standards
- Conducts special account research as necessary; researches credits and other related information
- Responds to order requests from customers in a timely fashion
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Duties require knowledge equivalent to completion of four years of high school and one to two years of related customer service experience
- One to two years of experience using Microsoft Outlook.
- One to two years of computer and phone experience. Knowledge of Shore Tel systems is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills are required to respond to a variety of customer inquiries, requests, and complaints
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deal effectively with interruptions
- Ability to perform detailed data entry work accurately and efficiently within deadlines
- Ability to understand, interpret and explain company procedures related to products and pricing as required
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Normal office conditions
- No travel-will be required
- May spend extended periods of time on a computer with break periods every 4 hours at maximum
- Occasional lifting, bending, standing and carrying files, documents and records.