Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Unload trucks
- Compare customer returns with merchandise received
- Operate electric pallet jacks and fork lifts
- Manually sort and segregate shipping materials
- Log return information into register
- Audit return dunnage and validate against driver reported pick ups
- Validate merchandise being returned under APUS and Blue Slip is accurate and has associated paper work married to the return
- Populate Driver Check-in log as each return truck is off-loaded
- Shuttle returns to dry room
- Alert Transportation department to any return trucks containing orders to be re-shipped
- Understand of Company policies and ensure adherence
- Enforce safety and sanitation requirements
- Ensure that Core-Mark, OSHA and AIB standards for warehousing distribution and employee safety are met
- Set and track goals for improving accuracy and speed
- Uphold our highest housekeeping and cleanliness standards at all times
- Perform other duties as required
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and finger to handle objects, tolls, or controls; reach with hand and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours. The employee must regularly lift a/o move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift a/o move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift a/o move up to 60 lbs.
Text CORE to 97211
Licenses & Certifications