With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Network Production Planner (Supply Planner)
Purpose of Role
Deliver master schedules and long-range production plans for the Candy category utilizing APO, Optimizer and associated system tools. Responsible for capacity planning, production scheduling, inventory management and sourcing maintenance of the distribution network that have greater production/distribution complexity. Position will also include working with others BUs/
Customers for management of their Candy skus. Role requires a detail oriented position with both strategic and tactical mindset. The role is a key driver of BU achievement of cash flow, service and cost goals.
- Retrieves and organizes future requirements, production, and inventory data from network to support demand and replenishment strategies. Develop a Master Production Plan that meet sales (existing products, new products, seasonal pre-builds), manufacturing capabilities, products sequence, run rules and other supply chain requirements. Ensure accuracy of data based on supply planning process and verification whole delivering inventory targets, cost, and CFR.
- Waste: Maintains focus on inventory and performance and communicates any risks to Brand & Finance leadership
- Expedites production, build contingency or mitigation supply plans and addresses availability and service issues with supply organizations and key stakeholders. Including assisting with decision making around prioritization of production/plant capacity
- Drive collaborative capacity meetings with key sourcing sites to identify and correct areas of concern to ensure a continuous supply of production.
- Develop a 12- month capacity utilization outlook to support sales forecast, goals and as per IBP calendar. Balance and optimize capacity utilization taking into consideration the sales forecast, historical sales and potential sales opportunities. Develop capacity utilization /supply scenarios when required.
- Participate in all commercialization activities and manage Launch ready sku's into 1st production
- Develop capacity and network supply views to communicate Supply position to business stakeholders. Identify any risk proactively along with network opportunities/options.
- Lead in and/or participate in key business strategy meetings to lead project teams. Be the subject matter expert and go to person for process understanding to drive continuous improvement throughout supply network.
- Provide post discontinued seasonal or discontinuation assessment to minimize and communicate business waste Risk
- Collaborate with key business partners driving an efficient supply chain and customer focus network.
Key Interfaces / Stakeholders
External: External Manufacturers
Internal: Production sites, Plant Material Planners, Product Supply, Commercialization, R&D, Procurement, Quality, Master Data, Finance, Marketing, Sales Planning, Marketing
Key Leadership / Functional Competencies
- 4 years Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Supply Chain related discipline
- APICS certification a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office; Advanced Excel; MRP and reporting tools (SAP, SAPBI) a plus
- Dealing with ambiguity - Experience with business process and issue analysis
- Business Acumen - Experience yielding a prompt and appropriate response to issues with recommendations/resolutions
- Business acumen
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Drive for results
- Problem solving
- Process management
- Customer focus
- Strategic agility
- Decision quality
- Planning systems/ Applications (APO/SAP ECC, MRP)
- Reporting (SharePoint)
- Knowledge of Business Processes
- Analytical Tools (Excel, SAP BI)
- Organizational Tools
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.