|Regional Analytics Leader, Information Technology & Solutions – Latin America
Miami, FL (USA)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Fax:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
**** THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED IN MIAMI OR BRAZIL*****
This is a high impact position in the company's Decision Solutions organization, that is focused on creating breakthrough value with data and analytics. Specifically, it has a regional component of identifying and driving opportunities for analytics to empower growth in Latin America, and a global component of creating and evolving scalable analytics products that support key business decisions.
1. Engages and influences senior business leadership on analytical solutions to top business challenges. Shapes the data and analytics agenda in the region, applying a framework of data democratization, analytics products, and augmented intelligence.
2. Identifies and partners with industry leading players for analytics innovation
3. Builds and directly manages a team of business data analysts, who deliver business value through their expertise and help drive growth in business
4. Develops road map for specific analytics products and is accountable for the success of the products over their life cycle
Internal & External Contacts
1. Region President and Regional Leadership Team
2. Region Information Technology & Solutions Director; Global Information Technology & Solutions Systems Owners
3. Global Process Owners
External Partners (consulting, solution development), Academia (consulting, research), Industry Forums, Non-Competes (benchmarking)
Functional /Technical Expertise
1. Experience of at least 3 years in directly working with and influencing senior executive's top management of markets / categories
2. Experience of at least 5 years working on virtual teams
3. Experience of at least 3 years in managing multiple and diverse stakeholders
4. Hands-on prior experience in solving business problems through the use of analytics and in building advanced analytics solutions
5. Graduate degree in quantitative discipline. MBA preferred.
Key Leadership / Functional Competencies
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Managing vision and purpose
• Innovation management
• Intellectual horsepower
• Strategy and Planning
• Integrated Portfolio
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.