|Senior Associate Brand Manager - GOOD THiNS/WHEAT THiNS
Parsippany, NJ (USA)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Fax:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
In Marketing, you’ll be the ones who first capture our consumers’ imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands. You’ll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by developing and activating brand plans that capture their imagination, passion and loyalty.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years’ work experience; brand marketing experience preferred
• Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity & fast paced environment
• Analytic and creative thinking skills
• Strong business acumen and marketing capabilities
• Strong cross functional partnership skills
• Strong communication skills
• Demonstrated track record of sales/marketing/commercialization execution
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.