Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Operate trucks in compliance with DOT regulations and company policies.
- Utilize on-board computers to manage DOT log requirements and stop to stop navigation.
- Use a hand dolly to unload product including dry, fresh, and frozen items from the back of the truck into customer locations, interact with customers, and collect return items.
- Maintain positive and friendly customer relations at all times.
- Complete necessary paperwork for customer billing.
- Perform proper pre and post-trip inspection and write up any defects or concerns on vehicle condition report and clean out vehicles at the end of route
- Ensure safety, timeliness, and accuracy of all role requirements.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as necessary
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, unload and carry totes and bundles up to 35 lbs. consistently and 50 to 75 pounds occasionally
Licenses & Certifications