|Call Center Team Lead - DIY Help Desk - Seasonal
Kansas City, MO (USA)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Fax:|
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services, is looking for a Call Center Team Lead - DIY Help Desk - Seasonal. This position is located at our corporate headquarters, in the premier downtown Power & Light district of Kansas City. We offer shift differential pay for mid, evening and weekend shifts, casual dress code, an onsite fitness center, company cafeteria, free covered parking, flexible work schedules, paid training and opportunities for free or discounted tickets to a variety of entertainment venues and shows.
About H&R Block
People are often surprised when they begin working here. Maybe it's because the company founded by two brothers in 1955 still has the feeling of a family, or it could be our high-ambition associates who believe in our purpose and core values. Our company is forward thinking and innovative. Our leadership is accessible. Our associates are welcoming and bring unique and diverse perspectives. We believe we are better together!
We help our clients and inspire confidence in their lives so they can do more for their families and communities...but the work we do here is so much more. We are curious, creative and determined to be the best we can be. Now that is something to feel great about!
What you'll do
The Call Center Team Lead - DIY Help Desk seasonal associate takes inbound calls to assist clients with urgent problems related to the DIY online and software tax products. Provides leadership and direction to support specialists with an emphasis on positive reinforcement, including motivating individuals and teams. Effectively manager and prioritize multiple work flows/channels such as phone, chat and email. Prioritize and resolve support issues in accordance with established service level agreements. Use software solutions and systems to accurately document and track client contacts.
What you'll bring to the role
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three to five years experience in an in-bound call center help desk environment.
- Two years experience supporting Microsoft operating systems, networking connectivity, computer peripheral equipment and software applications.
- Ability to work under general supervision and rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly on the telephone, email and chat and to use effective customer service techniques with clients who may be under stress.
- Effectively demonstrate oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels of associates.
- Prefer leadership experience.