Love's was founded on the values of integrity, customer focus, strong work ethic, innovation and
perseverance. Tom Love displayed all of these as he built Love's from the ground up – from one small
filling station in western Oklahoma in 1964 to more than 300 Love's locations coast to coast. These
core values are the keys to our success. But Tom didn't do it by himself. He surrounded himself with
visionary team members who embodied the same set of values. Today, we are looking for these in every
person we hire. No matter what job you do for Love's, your commitment to integrity, customer focus,
strong work ethic, innovation and perseverance will not only continue our legacy of growth, it will
also ensure your successful career with one of America's top-ranked private companies according to
Forbes. Do you have what it takes?
Group Health Plan
Flexible Spending Account
Life Insurance and AD&D
50% Meal Discount
Oklahoma City, OK (USA)
this Job to a Friend
||Love's Travel Stops and Country Stores, Inc.
||High School / GED
||6 months - 2 years
Req ID: 118709
BASIC PURPOSE: The primary purpose of this position is to reconcile payment card transactions for Trillium CNG and Love's Hospitality companies. This position works with customers, stores, and different levels of management to identify efficiencies and automation in the overall reconciliation process. Position will prepare monthly journal entries and balance sheet account workpapers in a timely manner.
- Utilize ReconNet to prepare credit and fleet card reconciliation on a daily basis. This includes identifying and resolving payment discrepancies.
- Reconcile Love's Hospitality outstanding items.
- Prepares NBS reconciliation and records necessary adjustments. Follows up with stores in effort to improve process.
- Completes gift card reconciliation and prepares related reconciliation schedules.
- Position will serve as backup support for customer service and dispute roles.
- Work internally and externally to develop efficiencies and automation to improve processes.
- Prepare departmental reports as necessary.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor Degree or relevant experience preferred
- 3 years accounting or business administration related background.
- Banking and Customer Service experience very helpful
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard skills: MS-Office proficiency, experience with mainframe databases and query writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Soft Skills-Excellent oral/written communication skills. Must be able to work with store personnel, customers and service providers. Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision
Job Function(s): [[mfield1]]
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores' are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.