Mardel Christian & Education is looking for an energetic individual to join the Oklahoma City, OK offices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Continually optimize pay-per-click campaigns in AdWords & Bing consisting of search, shopping, and display.
- Implement ad copy tests to produce optimal click-through and conversion rates.
- Monitor campaign results, and analyze and report key metrics.
- Manage budgets to ensure proper allocation in accordance with goals.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns.
- Proactively offer strategic campaign recommendations .
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize campaign performance data to improve conversion rates, decrease CPA, increase ROI, and reach the company's business objectives.
Auto req ID
SEM / PPC Specialist
Job Description - Requirements
Professional Skills and Qualifications:
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multitask in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
If you are interested in this exciting position, please apply today!
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click marketing (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with PPC ad platforms (AdWords & Bing).
- AdWords certification a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
7707 SW 44th Street